Friday 4 November 2011

Love Notes

“Thank God it’s Friday.”

Then suddenly I remembered how my Fridays used to be during my college days. My day wouldn’t be complete without hearing his voice on the radio. Who? Well, it was the legendary love doctor, Joe D’ Mango of Love Notes which aired twice a day one in the morning at 10 and at the evening at 7 at Magic 89.9.

I guess part of my lovelife was his letters being read on air. I contributed tears and emotions while listening to him at my parents bedroom with the lights turned off to add more sentimental moments. Embarrassing maybe but I guess it was part of my teanage romance and drama. Yes, I picked up lines from his letters and wrote it to my ex-boyfriend who’s now my husband hoping through his famous lines our relationship could surpassed our young love trials.

Missing Joe D’ Mango’s voice over the radio, I searched through the web and let me share with all of you what I found in You Tube. Reminisce with me, the pain of letting go, moving on, endless search for Mr. Right and the stories that spell out L-O-V-E.




2 comments:

  1. Dahil nakikinig ka ay nakikinig na rin ako kay Joe D' Mango noon...kaya kasama rin iyan sa alaala ko sa Pinas.

    God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sa Love notes ako natutong gumawa ng mga makabagbagdamdaming Love Letters Tatay!

    Sana may compilation sila ng lahat ng mga letters na binasa ni Joe D' Mango on air... Dati naalala ko nagcucutout lang ako sa Inquirer ng mga Love Notes for the week...

    ReplyDelete