Friday 16 October 2015

Our amazing 9 month journey

Pregnancy is such an amazing experience!

I was so blessed that my 9 month journey was indeed easy and smooth sailing. Thanks to my husband Juriz, family, friends, and colleagues at work who really supported my first pregnancy. All of them were so caring and thoughtful of my situation. I could say I had a stress free journey to mommyhood.

My doctor, Lilia Lizano was also one of the best in taking care of me and my baby. She let me enjoyed every single moment and ensuring our health and safety.

Me and Juriz were nearly in tears when we first heard our baby's heartbeat.

We were filled with so much joy when our baby started to kick.

A mother's joy begins when a new life is stirring inside, when a tiny heartbeat is heard for the very first time, and a playful kick reminds her that she is never alone. - author unknown




My mother passed away too early to see my son but I know she is looking down on me whispering in my heart from time to time how to raise my son the way she raised me.

My son Julian Jace 


Heavenly Father, thank you so much for this wonderful blessing. May we as parents will be able to guide him according to your teachings. Show us your way and keep us close under your care. In Jesus name, Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment