Friday 28 August 2015

Love at First Sight

"We are deeply in LOVE with a Child we haven't yet met..."

It was October 22, 2014 when Juriz and I finally had our first glimpse of our little one. At that time the baby was just 7 weeks old. It was just a tiny odd looking round shape which at that early has a very strong heartbeat.

My baby at 7 weeks
After 2 weeks, I had another ultrasound to see the baby's development to our surprise it formed into a tiny human being. It took our breath away when we saw it moving. No gender yet but everything was looking just fine.
My baby at 10 weeks
Now the baby has everything tiny head, his tiny hands and feet
Almost halfway and at 20 weeks finally we found out the gender of our first born. A baby boy! The doctor assured to us that our baby will be perfectly healthy. We couldn't thank God enough for showering us countless blessings.
At this time I have a hunch that he will look like mommy
"The moment I heard the beat of your tiny heart and felt those first kicks, that was the first time I fell in love again after I married your father."

On my 32nd week, we went to A Little Insight to have a 3D 4D ultrasound. It was an amazing experience to see how he has grown now we can his face clearly and those toes were so cute that looked like he got from his dad. 
Different expressions
Cute tiny toes

"I never understand LIFE until it grows inside of ME." - Sandra C. Kassis



No comments:

Post a Comment