Thursday 12 September 2013

Our Bed Moods

Our bedroom is our favorite place in the house. For me and my husband, it is our own private world where we can act in the weirdest way like sing out loud, play cards, watch scary movies and then scream to the top of our lungs, and a whole lot of other things that come between the sheets. 

The first look of our first room
Then with some simple touches it became like this
And then we transfered to another house and this became the look of
our room last Valentine's Day
And we just love the green walls to match our bed cover

My favorite bed set
Splash of colors a set from my mother-in-law
One of the first sets that I got from John Little's sale event
Our bedroom in my grandparent's house in Liliw, Laguna
Our stunning room at Bellarocca Island Resort
One of the best bed and pillows only at Richmonde Hotel Ortigas, Philippines

A husband would prefer to come home to an unmade bed and a happy wife than to a neatly made bed and an angry wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment